Jolly Roger Jetty is a body slide. This slide will meander around tight turns, fast descents, and spirals. Just as you are succumbing to the dizziness, the slide spits you out into an 13.5 inch deep water run-out.
Maximum Depth: 13.5 inches
Height Restrictions & Rules:
- Guests must be 46” tall in bare feet to participate.
- Inner tubes are NOT permitted.
- Riders must lay down on their back, feet first. Riders must cross their angles and cross arms across their chest.
- Riders are not permitted to thrust themselves down the slide or try to take a running start.
- One rider at a time only. Adults may not ride with a child at the same time.
- Follow the directions of the lifeguard at all times.
- Remove jewelry, sandals, aqua socks, glasses, & goggles before riding. Glasses may be worn if they have a tight fitting strap. Straps available at the Seaside Market.
- Swimwear with metal buttons, rivets, or zippers is not permitted on the slide.
- Lifejackets may not be worn while riding on the slide.
- No head first sliding, rotating, tumbling, standing, kneeling, or stopping on slide.
- For your safety, riders must be able to climb the steps of the slide tower with little or no assistance.
- For your safety, riders must be able to demonstrate upper torso control and the ability to maintain both a seated posture and center of gravity.
- Exit the splash pool quickly & carefully.
- If the guest wishes to proceed into the Lost River after their ride, they must retrieve an inner tube from the nearby deck.
- We recommend that you do not participate in the Scallywag Scuttle if you have back, neck, or head injuries, heart trouble, high blood pressure, or if you have had recent surgery.
- Women who are or might be pregnant also should not participate.